WHY PASTORAL LIFE COACHING IS IMPORTANT
Church leadership is key to advancing the Church, nurturing Christians and saving lives, but it certainly isn’t an easy job.
FEELING PASTORAL BURNOUT? YOU’RE NOT ALONE!
- 54 percent find the role of pastor frequently overwhelming
- 84 percent say they’re on call 24 hours a day
- 80 percent expect conflict in their church
- 53 percent are often concerned about their family’s financial security
- 21 percent say their church has unrealistic expectations of them
- 48 percent often feel demands of ministry are more than they can handle
- Are you part of the overwhelmed 54%?
- Are you able to move forward & execute your vision for the church?
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Do you wish your church family could just get along?
- Is your spouse feeling supportive of your job in ministry?
- Are you feeling a sense of failure or loneliness?
- Not sure why your church isn’t growing?
- Would you like to have a coach who knows what it’s like to be a pastor?
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR PASTORS & PASTORAL TRAINING:
LIFEEQUIP’S PASTORAL SUPPORT PROCESS
1. The Coach Gets to Know the Pastor and the Church
LifeEquip is a non-profit organization that cares about serving pastors and churches in the most efficient and effective way possible. Every situation is unique, so LifeEquip carefully assesses leadership and membership dynamics in order to propose a tailored and ideal pastoral coaching process moving forward.
2. The Coach Helps the Pastor Identify Growth Opportunities through Ideal Training and Tools
Dependent on the needs of the pastor and church, the coaching process will utilize some of the same leadership growth and team building tools that have proven successful in Fortune 500 companies (Everything DiSC®, Lead Like Jesus, OLA, OLA 360, Work of Leaders and The 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™).
3. The Coach Walks the Pastor and/or Church through Advancing Church Health
Personal attention is the key to success, so in addition to one on one meetings and even group training, we offer monthly coaching calls that provide church health and pastoral encouragement advice.
CHURCH LEADERSHIP TESTIMONIALS
LifeEquip will give you and your church leadership team the help to get the next level of ministry. Our ministry has benefited by partnering with LifeEquip.
LifeEquip has created a detailed map for a process of development and action plan to achieve the goal in not just doing church, but BEING the healthy church that God has called us to be.
The most beneficial aspect so far has been learning and adapting to the various personality types on our team, which has enhanced my ability to understand why certain team members think and act differently. I highly recommend the LifeEquip team for church pastors and leaders.